Sunday, January 31, 2010

Challenging the Bright Side

My oldest daughter, Amy Jo got me set up with my own blog. Unlike her,(you must read The Little Moments)I didn't feel as though I had too much in my life to write about...at least that others might find interesting or amusing. Until maybe now. So in keeping a promise that I would write during this adventure, I am resurrecting the BLOG. I have thought of changing the name to more accurately describe where I am and what I am doing....but thought again that I may be challenged to find the Bright Side in life now more than ever and that IS what I am doing!!

My husband John works for GE. A few months back he accepted a position/assignment that has taken us to the country Kuwait. KUWAIT????? who goes to Kuwait? Well, we did; having just arrived two days ago. So this will be the background of my musings,adventures,joys and tears. I hope you will join me on my journey as an expatriate in this very foreign country, keep me company with your comments. My hope is this will be a tangible way of keeping all those I care deeply for close to my heart as well as meeting new friends.

3 comments:

Carolyn Abrams said...

Hi Deb, You're there! wow. i will be following your blog and facebook. I look forward to all your thoughts and travels. Remember we are all living vicariously through you!! love c.

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb, This blog is really new to me. Hope I can follow you in your new adventure. Glad you are finally there and ready to get settled in.
Look forward to your posts and facebook too!
Hugs, Helen & Jim

Anonymous said...

Miss Deb. You've done it once again. Come up with another grand adventure! I remember a time when you thought California was the other side of the world! My, how times have changed! I am SO proud of you! I look forward to sharing this time with you and John. Knock 'em dead girl!!
love you, laurie